Sesame urbech has a very specific taste. It is usually liked by those who do not have enough substances in the body, which are rich in sesame seeds. Calcium in the first place. In general, sesame urbech is a product that is incredibly rich in nutrients.
In terms of calcium, sesame is superior to most foods. Calcium can be up to 1.4 g per 100 g of sesame seeds. According to scientists, the human body's need for calcium depends on age: for a growing body, when building bone tissue - 1.2-1.5 g per day, the average age of about 1 g, for people over 50 - 1 - 1 , 5 g. That is, to fully replenish the daily amount of calcium, you may need to eat just a few tablespoons of sesame seeds.
Product composition: ground unroasted white sesame seeds.
Shelf life: 12 months
Most often, fans of urbech prefer to use it:
- mixed with honey - in this combination, most species of urbech loses its inherent product "viscosity" and resembles a sweet chocolate paste, for which it is often called "raw nutella" :)
- as a fondue - to dip in urbech the cut pieces of vegetables and fruit
- as a "spread" on a sandwich (which may well be raw if you use breads and vegetables)
- as a dressing for porridge (including raw) - urbech gives it a pleasant nutty taste and enriches with additional nutritional properties
- as a component of dressing for salads, sauces, sweet dishes
- as a bioadditive-immunomodulator - to take in the morning on a teaspoon "
We hasten to share our experience with you! The following cool combinations of urbech with fruit are established:
apple + flax or sesame urbech
grapes + sunflower urbech
peach + apricot urbech
Contraindications: sesame seeds and seedlings are contraindicated with increased blood clotting, propensity to thrombosis and varicose veins.
There are no reviews for this product.