Urbech is the name of a special product, the real pride of Dagestan. These are ground seeds or nuts, sometimes a mixture of them. There is urbech of roasted seeds or nuts, mixed with sugar or honey. We offer you one of the very useful, tasty and interesting versions of urbech - it contains ONLY coconut pulp (without heat and chemical treatment).
Urbech is considered a superfood (and in our opinion - a super-food or a super-food!), As well as seedlings, for example. The stern Dagestani mountaineers took urbech with them on long journeys through difficult and dangerous mountains, and this food allowed them to maintain strength and endurance in unfavorable natural conditions and under noticeable loads.
The product is not only known for its health and tonic properties, but at the same time is a favorite delicacy. Usually used with honey and pita bread.
It is interesting to dip fresh fruit in urbech. The freshness and juiciness of the fruit perfectly harmonizes with the density and warmth of urbecha. This delicious breakfast, which does not require cooking at all, will be both hearty and vitamin at the same time.
Most often, fans of urbech prefer to use it:
- mixed with honey - in this combination, most species of urbech loses its inherent product "viscosity" and resembles a sweet chocolate paste, for which it is often called "raw food nutella" :)
- as a fondue - to dip in urbech the cut pieces of vegetables and fruit;
- as a "spread" on a sandwich (which may well be raw, if you use breads and vegetables);
- as a dressing for porridge (including raw) - urbech gives it a pleasant nutty taste and enriches with additional nutritional properties;
- as a component of dressing for salads, sauces, sweet dishes;
- as a bioadditive-immunomodulator - to take in the morning on a teaspoon.
Energy value of 100 g of product:
Caloric Proteins Fats Carbohydrates
592 kcal 13.3 g 64.8 g 14 g
Shelf life: 12 months
There are no reviews for this product.