Urbech from thistle seeds helps cleanse the blood, lowers blood sugar, cleanses the intestines of toxins, poisons, parasites, treats inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, restores the intestinal microflora. Restores liver cells affected by toxins, poisons and viruses. Successfully helps with diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, cholecystitis, gallstone disease, dysbacteriosis, salt deposition, joint pain, osteochondrosis, obesity, allergies.
Ingredients: 100% thistle seeds ground into a paste.
Does not contain dyes, preservatives and chemical additives.
Energy value (per 100 g): 420 Kcal
Nutritional value (per 100 g):
Proteins: 28.7 g
Fat: 52.9 g
Carbohydrates: 16.4 g
Most often, fans of urbech prefer to use it:
- mixed with honey - in this combination, most species of urbech loses its inherent product "viscosity" and resembles a sweet chocolate paste, for which it is often called "raw nutella" :)
- as a fondue - to dip in urbech the cut pieces of vegetables and fruit
- as a "spread" on a sandwich (which may well be raw if you use breads and vegetables)
- as a dressing for porridge (including raw) - urbech gives it a pleasant nutty taste and enriches with additional nutritional properties
- as a component of dressing for salads, sauces, sweet dishes
- as a bioadditive-immunomodulator - to take in the morning on a teaspoon "
We hasten to share our experience with you! The following cool combinations of urbech with fruit are established:
apple + flax or sesame urbech
grapes + sunflower urbech
peach + apricot urbech
There are no reviews for this product.